Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint-13°C (9°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Show Low, Show Low Regional Airport (KSOW)
Lat: 34.26528°N Lon: 110.00556°W Elev: 6414ft.
3 Miles WNW Mcnary AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Light and variable wind becoming south 19 to 24 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. South southeast wind 16 to 26 km/h decreasing to 5 to 15 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Thursday A chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 22 to 27 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain showers before 11pm, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. South southwest wind 16 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12. Southwest wind 14 to 21 km/h becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around -3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE