Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.48 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Marion County Airport (KMAO)
Lat: 34.18 Lon: -79.33 Elev: 92ft.
7 Miles W Green Sea SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 64. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE