Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Thousand Oaks - Moorpark Rd (TO)
Lat: 34.21014°N Lon: 118.8705°W Elev: 810ft.
6 Miles WSW Thousand Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE