Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity18% Wind SpeedSE 3 mph Barometer30.17 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vernon, Wilbarger County Airport (KF05)
Lat: 34.23°N Lon: 99.28°W Elev: 1266ft.
2 Miles ENE Vernon TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 78. South wind around 9 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.