Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marion County Airport (KMAO)
Lat: 34.18°N Lon: 79.33°W Elev: 92ft.
5 Miles SE Nichols SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Horry, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE