Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Hanover International Airport (KILM)
Lat: 34.28°N Lon: 77.92°W Elev: 46ft.
3 Miles SW Wilmington NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland New Hanover, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE