Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marion County Airport (KMAO)
Lat: 34.18 Lon: -79.33 Elev: 92ft.
3 Miles E Mullins SC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 10 to 17 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. High near 73. South wind 11 to 16 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then scattered showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE