Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 11 km/h
- Barometer30.39 in (1029.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-6°C (22°F)
Current conditions at
Pine Bluff, Grider Field Airport (KPBF)
Lat: 34.18 Lon: -91.93 Elev: 207ft.
Pine Bluff AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 5. North wind around 10 km/h becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. East wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. North northeast wind around 15 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 7. East northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. East wind around 10 km/h becoming south after midnight.
- Friday A slight chance of rain or freezing rain before 9am, then rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7. South wind around 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 4. Southeast wind around 10 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9. North northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 7.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE