Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1019.8 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917 Lon: -112.42222 Elev: 5043ft.
15 Miles NW Black Canyon City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow after 11am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 12 to 17 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Night Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around 25. South southwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West southwest wind 8 to 14 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE