Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity41% Wind SpeedS 5 MPH Barometer29.99 in (1009.0 mb) Dewpoint37°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
15 Miles NW Black Canyon City AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southwest wind 6 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.