Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.194167°N Lon: 116.913056°W Elev: 5618ft.
3 Miles SSW Fawnskin CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a northeast wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Windy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE