Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Mt. Baldy Forest (SDBDF)
Lat: 34.27°N Lon: 117.632°W Elev: 6400ft.
6 Miles S Wrightwood CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Windy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE