Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
BIG PINES (BPNC1)
Lat: 34.378889°N Lon: 117.691944°W Elev: 6917ft.
13 Miles NE Glendora CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Mountains excluding the Santa Monica Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE