Nor'easter winding down as new system approaches Northeast, record-breaking warmth continues across central U.S.
The nor'easter that brought 2-3 feet of snow to parts of the Northeast is winding down, with heavy snow and strong winds continuing across eastern Maine on Wednesday. Another round of snow is expected across the Northeast Thursday into Friday. Meanwhile, temperatures as much as 25-35 degrees above normal will continue across the central U.S.
Read More... Humidity40% Wind SpeedN 13 G 20 mph Barometer30.20 in (1022.6 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, Wilmington International Airport (KILM)
Lat: 34.27°N Lon: 77.9°W Elev: 33ft.
2 Miles NNE Navassa NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.