Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Hanover International Airport (KILM)
Lat: 34.28°N Lon: 77.92°W Elev: 46ft.
3 Miles NNE Navassa NC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland New Hanover, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE