Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.2 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Florence Regional Airport (KFLO)
Lat: 34.19 Lon: -79.72 Elev: 146ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 25. Light northeast wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Darlington County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE