Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marion County Airport (KMAO)
Lat: 34.18 Lon: -79.33 Elev: 92ft.
3 Miles W Fair Bluff NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 63. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dillon County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE