Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Whiteville-Columbus Co Muni Airport (KCPC)
Lat: 34.28 Lon: -78.71 Elev: 98ft.
4 Miles NE Fair Bluff NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 7am. High near 63. Northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 50. South wind 7 to 14 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Columbus County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE