Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 10 mph
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.4 mb)
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Florence Regional Airport (KFLO)
Lat: 34.19 Lon: -79.72 Elev: 146ft.
5 Miles S Darlington County Jetport Airport SC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Scattered showers after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 70. West wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then isolated showers between 1am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Darlington County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE