Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61 Lon: -79.06 Elev: 126ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 60. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE