Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint-7°C (20°F)
Current conditions at
MONTECITO #2 (MOIC1)
Lat: 34.4450 Lon: -119.625833 Elev: 285ft.
Santa Barbara CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Areas of frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around -1. Calm wind.
- Friday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 16. Northeast wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 km/h.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 7. Northwest wind around 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 14. Northwest wind 10 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. North wind 25 to 30 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 1.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE