Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, New River, Marine Corps Air Station (KNCA)
Lat: 34.71°N Lon: 77.43°W Elev: 16ft.
Surf City NC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Pender, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE