Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.81 in (1009.4 mb)
- Dewpoint1°C (34°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara Municipal Airport (KSBA)
Lat: 34.42611 Lon: -119.84361 Elev: 10ft.
2 Miles NE Isla Vista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. North wind around 10 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18. North northeast wind around 10 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 1. North northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 19. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. South wind around 10 km/h becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County South Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE