Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.95 in (1014.1 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Hanover International Airport (KILM)
Lat: 34.28°N Lon: 77.92°W Elev: 46ft.
5 Miles W Rocky Point NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Pender, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE