Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61°N Lon: 79.06°W Elev: 126ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE