Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61 Lon: -79.06 Elev: 126ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Light south wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE