Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (16°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (40°F)
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611 Lon: -114.62333 Elev: 890ft.
Lake Havasu City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 11. North northwest wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Northwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 11. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. South wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming east in the evening.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 11. South wind around 18 km/h.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 9.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Havasu and Fort Mohave, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE