Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611°N Lon: 114.62333°W Elev: 890ft.
Lake Havasu City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. North northwest wind 29 to 32 km/h, with gusts as high as 42 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 24 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. North northwest wind 22 to 27 km/h becoming northeast 10 to 15 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 28. East wind 8 to 14 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. South southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Havasu and Fort Mohave, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE