Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1010.4 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, New River, Marine Corps Air Station (KNCA)
Lat: 34.71°N Lon: 77.43°W Elev: 16ft.
6 Miles WNW Holly Ridge NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a southwest wind 16 to 20 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Pender, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE