Wintry Weather and Flooding Continues on Sunday
A complex and large storm system continues to bring a variety of weather concerns to much of the central and eastern U.S. today. A wintery mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain will make for treacherous travel from the Upper Midwest to northern New England. Ice accumulations could be damaging in parts of Upstate New York to Maine. Meanwhile, heavy rain is possible in the Mid-South today.
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint65°F (18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, New River, Marine Corps Air Station (KNCA)
Lat: 34.71 Lon: -77.43 Elev: 16ft.
6 Miles WNW Holly Ridge NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 10am. High near 76. South wind 13 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before 1am, then a chance of showers. Low around 46. North wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Pender, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE