Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer30.45 in (1031.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wilmington, New Hanover International Airport (KILM)
Lat: 34.28 Lon: -77.92 Elev: 46ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Showers. High near 64. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Pender, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE