Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.5 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61 Lon: -79.06 Elev: 126ft.
4 Miles NNE Proctorville NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. Light northeast wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 61. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 50. South wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE