Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Elizabethtown-Curtis L Brown Field Airport (KEYF)
Lat: 34.6°N Lon: 78.58°W Elev: 131ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bladen County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE