Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61°N Lon: 79.06°W Elev: 126ft.
7 Miles W Bladenboro NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE