Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Payson Airport (KPAN)
Lat: 34.2568364°N Lon: 111.3392558°W Elev: 5157ft.
19 Miles ESE Lake Montezuma AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. East northeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Mogollon Rim, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE