Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85 Lon: -111.78333 Elev: 4826ft.
Camp Verde AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers after 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Monday A 10 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as zero. North northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Valleys and Basins, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE