Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1028.0 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61 Lon: -79.06 Elev: 126ft.
2 Miles SSE Lumberton NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 60. East wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 51. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE