Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph
- Barometer29.94 in (1013.9 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61°N Lon: 79.06°W Elev: 126ft.
4 Miles W Lumberton Municipal Airport NC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 75. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 9 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE