Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61°N Lon: 79.06°W Elev: 126ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE