Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedN 33 G 46 km/h
- Barometer30.23 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (28°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-1°C (30°F)
Current conditions at
Lawton-Fort Sill Regional Airport (KLAW)
Lat: 34.57°N Lon: 98.42°W Elev: 1109ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 6. North wind 29 to 37 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. North wind 22 to 27 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. South southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24. Southwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Comanche County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE