Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Elizabethtown-Curtis L Brown Field Airport (KEYF)
Lat: 34.6 Lon: -78.58 Elev: 131ft.
5 Miles E White Lake NC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bladen County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE