Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.42 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kenansville, Duplin County Airport (KDPL)
Lat: 35 Lon: -77.98 Elev: 138ft.
4 Miles E Harrells NC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming northwest.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duplin County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE