Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.6 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Laurinburg-Maxton Airport (KMEB)
Lat: 34.79 Lon: -79.37 Elev: 220ft.
4 Miles NNW Pembroke NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 1pm. High near 58. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 47. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE