Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Elizabethtown-Curtis L Brown Field Airport (KEYF)
Lat: 34.6 Lon: -78.58 Elev: 131ft.
3 Miles SSW Garland NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23. Light north wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Showers. High near 62. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bladen County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE