Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Elizabethtown-Curtis L Brown Field Airport (KEYF)
Lat: 34.6 Lon: -78.58 Elev: 131ft.
White Oak NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 62. South wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bladen County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE