Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Elizabethtown-Curtis L Brown Field Airport (KEYF)
Lat: 34.6°N Lon: 78.58°W Elev: 131ft.
White Oak NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bladen County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE