Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lompoc, Vandenberg Air Force Base (KVBG)
Lat: 34.72944°N Lon: 120.57667°W Elev: 367ft.
5 Miles WNW Vandenberg AFB CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 53. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Barbara County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE