Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.4 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61 Lon: -79.06 Elev: 126ft.
Saint Pauls NC
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE