Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.35 in (1028.0 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Laurinburg-Maxton Airport (KMEB)
Lat: 34.79 Lon: -79.37 Elev: 220ft.
5 Miles W Red Springs NC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 21. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain. High near 57. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 49. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE