Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.5 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Laurinburg-Maxton Airport (KMEB)
Lat: 34.79 Lon: -79.37 Elev: 220ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 23. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Light south wind.
- Saturday Showers, mainly after noon. High near 52. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 45. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Chesterfield County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE