Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1023.7 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Daggett, Barstow-Daggett Airport (KDAG)
Lat: 34.85361 Lon: -116.78667 Elev: 1926ft.
16 Miles W Barstow CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 20. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40. East wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 21. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Mojave Desert, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE