Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1013.8 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Fayetteville Regional Airport (KFAY)
Lat: 34.99°N Lon: 78.88°W Elev: 194ft.
Lumber Bridge NC
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 74. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 52. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 9 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers before 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE