Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85 Lon: -111.78333 Elev: 4826ft.
3 Miles NNE Sedona AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oak Creek and Sycamore Canyons, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE