Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 17 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85 Lon: -111.78333 Elev: 4826ft.
4 Miles NE Sedona AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West southwest wind around 7 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oak Creek and Sycamore Canyons, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE