Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 20 G 28 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Sedona Airport (KSEZ)
Lat: 34.85°N Lon: 111.78333°W Elev: 4826ft.
4 Miles NE Sedona AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. East southeast wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight A 10 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Oak Creek and Sycamore Canyons, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE